Train Performance Management – General Information
RNE provides a platform for cooperation and coordination related to Train Performance Management:
- The Network of Rail Freight Corridor (RFC) Train Performance Managers:
- defines international processes for monitoring and improving train performance management on RFCs.
- provides support for the implementation of train performance management measures on RFCs and serves as a platform on which different RFCs can exchange their experiences.
- defines the set of KPIs applicable to all RFCs, as well as standard train run and punctuality reports.
- is in charge of functional improvement of the Train Information System as regards to reporting.
- The Data Quality Working Group constantly monitors TIS data quality, proposes measures for its improvement and streamlines the data quality process.